With a mining lease extant of 225.05 Ha, the Mangampet mine has been in operation since 1975. The mine has remaining Barytes reserves of 50 MnT and remaining lifetime of 17 to 20 years. The Mangampet Barytes project is the major source of revenue for the Corporation.
The Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Ltd., was incorporated on 24th Feb., 1961 as a wholly owned undertaking of the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the development of mineral resources and promotion of mineral based industries in Andhra Pradesh including exploration, exploitation, conservation, processing, beneficiation and conversion into value added products. APMDC Ltd. is registered under the Companies Act 1956 with an authorized capital of Rs.50 lakhs with full participation by Government of Andhra Pradesh. The Authorized capital has increased, over time, to Rs. 10 Crores while the paid up capital is Rs. 630.62 Lakhs.
Madanpur South Coal Block and Suliyari Coal Block have been allotted to M/s APMDC under the allotment of Coal Mines of State Government Companies of States other than Coal bearing host states for sale of Coal under the provisions of the Coal Mines (Special Provisions) Act 2015.
The Corporation owns mining leases spread over an extant of 109 Ha in Chimakurthy out of which 33.6 Ha are operational through 2 JV companies earning ~ Rs 15 Crores per annum for the Corporation. The Corporation intends to operationalize the remaining leases through Raising cum sale as well as JV routes.
The Corporation has operationalized the 34.41 Acre Ball clay mining lease in Dwarakatirumala through Raising cum sale mode and a levigation plant has been established for Beneficiation.
- G.O.Ms.No.54, Dated 21.04.2017
- G.O.Ms.No.30, Dated 16.02.2017
- G.O.Ms.No.29, Dated 15.02.2017
- G.O.Ms.No.01, Dated 03.01.2017
- G.O.Ms.No.157, Dated 03.11.2016
- G.O.Ms.No.156, Dated 03.11.2016
- G.O.Ms.No.124, Dated 07.09.2016
- G.O.Ms.No.107, Dated 30.07.2016
- G.O.Ms.No.56, Dated 30.04.2016
- G.O.Ms.No.46, Dated 06.04.2016
- G.O.Ms.No.45, Dated 06.04.2016
- G.O.Ms.No.44, Dated 06.04.2016
- G.O.Ms.No.34, Dated 14.03.2016
- G.O.Ms.No.18, Dated 13.01.2016
- G.O.Ms.No.105, Dated 13.11.2015
- G.O.Ms.No.100, Dated 31.10.2015
- G.O.Ms.No. 198, Dated 13.08.2009
- G.O.Ms.No. 105, Dated 15.05.2009
- G.O.Ms.No. 104, Dated 15.05.2009
- G.O.Ms.No. 149, Dated 11.11.2008
- G.O.Ms.No. 45, Dated 13.02.2008
- Low Grade Iron Ore Beneficiation / Pelletization in Ananthapur District. (JV with M/s. KIOCL)
- Low Grade Iron Ore Project in Prakasham District. (JV M/s. Gimpex Ltd.)
- Low Grade Barytes beneficiation project in Cuddapah District.(JV with IBC)
- Bauxite project in Visakhapatnam District
- Heavy Mineral Beach sand in Srikakulam District
- Mining zones in Chittoor District (Road Metal)
- Mining zones in Visakhapatnam District (Road Metal)