The Corporation was established with a view to develop the mineral based industries and exploit various minerals for the industrial and societal growth. The Corporation has undertook various projects under its CSR policy for the development of the local area and to upkeep the standard of the living and improve the health standards for the adjoining communities.
With a view to have better control and effective execution of development activities, the CSR policy has been implemented. The CSR policy shall not only improve the facilities to the local area but will also act like a guide for socio-economic Development of the areas selected for CSR activities.
The concept of Corporate Social Responsibility has gained importance from all avenues. The CSR policy encompasses the company’s philosophy for giving back to society as a corporate citizen and lays down the guidelines and mechanism for undertaking socially useful programs for the welfare and sustainable development of the community at large and is titled as the “The Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability Policy”, herein referred to as APMDC Policy for CSR and Sustainability.
APMDC has developed this Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability Policy in consonance with the CSR Policy framework enshrined in the Section-135 of Companies Act, 2013 (Act) and in accordance with the Companies (CSR Policy) Rules, 2014 (Rules) notified by Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
Any point not covered by this Policy would be interpreted in accordance with the existing Companies (CSR Policy) Rules.
- G.O.Ms.No. 198, Dated 13.08.2009
- G.O.Ms.No. 105, Dated 15.05.2009
- G.O.Ms.No. 104, Dated 15.05.2009
- G.O.Ms.No. 149, Dated 11.11.2008
- G.O.Ms.No. 45, Dated 13.02.2008
- .G.O.Ms.No. 93, Dated 27.04.2007
- .G.O.Ms.No. 739, Dated 26.10.2005
- G.O.Ms.No. 678, Dated 04.10.2005
- G.O.Ms.No. 200. Dated 28-3-2001
- G.O.Ms.No. 103. Dated 20.2.2001
- G.O.Ms.No. 509. Dated 19.9.2000
- Lr. No.7133/M.II(1)/2010-2, Dated: 08.07.2010
- Lr. No.7133/M.II(1)/2010-3, Dated: 08.07.2010
- Lr. No.6873/M.II(1)/2010-2, Dated: 08.07.2010