Resistant and heavy minerals with specific gravity higher than 2.78 generally constitute beach placers which are formed along the coast by wave and wind action. The placers usually contain ilmenite, zircon, rutile, monazite, garnet and sillimanite. These placers are also referred to a black sands and heavy mineral beach sands.
APMDC has been granted 3 mining leases for HMBS in Srikakulam district covering an area of 3333 Ha and containing reserves of 21.58 MnT. APMDC will be setting up mining plant, MSP and Value addition plant through JV route.
“Madanpur South Coal Mine” allotted to M/s APMDC under the allotment of Coal Mines of State Government Companies of States other than Coal bearing host states for sale of Coal under the provisions of the Coal Mines (Special Provisions) Act 2015. It is located in Korba District, Chhattisgarh State having 183.38 Million Tones E to F Grade Reserves of coal in 713.5 Hectares of area. Mining Plan approved by Ministry of Coal, Government of India and Forest Clearance pending at MoEF for final approval. Production of coal is expected to commence from the year 2020 and peak production would be 5.40 Million Tones /Annum.
APMDC has been allotted “Suliyari Coal Mine” under the allotment of Coal Mines of State Government Companies of States other than Coal bearing host states for sale of Coal under the provisions of the Coal Mines (Special Provisions) Act 2015. It is located in Singrauli Distrct of Madhya Pradesh having 145 Million Tones B to D Grade reserves of coal in 1298 Hectares of area. Mining plan prepared and submitted to Ministry of Coal for final approval and the process of Environmental Clearance and Land Acquisition is in final stage. Production of Coal is expected to commence from the year 2020 and peak production would be 5 Million Tones /Annum. The operation of Mine will be done by through Mine Developer and Operator (MDO) basis.
- G.O.Ms.No. 198, Dated 13.08.2009
- G.O.Ms.No. 105, Dated 15.05.2009
- G.O.Ms.No. 104, Dated 15.05.2009
- G.O.Ms.No. 149, Dated 11.11.2008
- G.O.Ms.No. 45, Dated 13.02.2008
- .G.O.Ms.No. 93, Dated 27.04.2007
- .G.O.Ms.No. 739, Dated 26.10.2005
- G.O.Ms.No. 678, Dated 04.10.2005
- G.O.Ms.No. 200. Dated 28-3-2001
- G.O.Ms.No. 103. Dated 20.2.2001
- G.O.Ms.No. 509. Dated 19.9.2000
- Lr. No.7133/M.II(1)/2010-2, Dated: 08.07.2010
- Lr. No.7133/M.II(1)/2010-3, Dated: 08.07.2010
- Lr. No.6873/M.II(1)/2010-2, Dated: 08.07.2010